Stop by and visit us at our Open House on Sunday, May 3rd from 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.!
Register for drawings for Blossom Town Gift Certificates, enjoy refreshments and we will be introducing new Varieties along all of our Green House flowers, plants, succulents, vegetables, herbs and more!
Join us in welcoming Kayleen Dahmes! She returns to the Blossom Town Greenhouse with 27 years of experience in the industry!
2015 New Varieties in the Green House
- Salvia “Black and Blue”, electric blue flowers on nearly black stems.
- Agastache “Peachie Keen”, apricot and peach flowers
“Rosie Posie” – with hot pink flowers
- Cleome “Cli Magenta”, shorter (14-18″) long and continuous blooming.
- Ipomea (Sweet Potato Vine) – South of the Border “Refried Beans” variety
- Sun Coleus – “Hottie” – gold leaves with red veins (trailing habit)
“Electric Slide” – lime green edged yellow leaves with red veining (mounding habit).
- Wave Petunias – “Velour Red” deep velvety red.
“Velour Burgundy” , deep burgundy in color.
- Several new varieties of succulents – need to stop in to check these out!
- Achilla (Yarrow) – “Strawberry Seduction”, strawberry red flowers with gold center. Turning buff yellow in fall to extend interest late in season.
- Baptisia – “Cherries Jubilee”, shorter compact plants with maroon and yellow flowers. Will bloom first year.
- Clematis – “Omoshiro”, large white flush with maroon/pink margins.
“Serious Black”, dark purple foliage. Upright. Self supporting stems, does not require trellis.
“Crater Lake”, double periwinkle to soft blue flowers.
- Bleeding Heart “Fire Island”, more vigorous, disease resistant. Magenta red, fern-leafed.
- Hardy Fern “Godzilla”, silver fronds with green highlights and purple stems.
- Grasses “Smoke Signal” – 3-4′ tall, deep red/purple
“Twilight Zone” 4- 4.5. Doesn’t flop, more upright.
- Russian Sage “Rocketman”, shorter version of old variety. 2.5 – 3′
- Sedum – 16-18″ Large citron yellow flowers. foliage doesn’t split open
Are you ready to start your garden?!