Blossom Town is “Always in Bloom” with not only fabulous florals, but unique one-of-a-kind gifts and home décor items. No matter the season, event or celebration – we strive to offer customers selections that are personal and inspiring.
Blossom Town proudly serves the Redwood Falls, MN area.
We are family owned and operated, and are committed to offering only the finest floral arrangements and gifts, backed by service that is friendly and prompt. Because all of our customers are important, our staff is dedicated to making your experience a pleasant one. That is why we always go the extra mile to make your floral or garden center purchase perfect.
To help assure on-time delivery during the busy holiday season, place your order at least 1 day prior to the following major holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Day, Valentine's Day, Easter, Administrative Professionals Week, Mother's Day, Memorial Day, Father's Day, Independence Day and Labor Day.
Our shop will always be closed on the following holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Day, 4th of July and Labor Day.
Cash, Checks and Credit Cards: Visa, Discover, American Express and Mastercard.
Redwood Falls, MN and surrounding towns including but not limited to Morton, Franklin, Morgan, Clements, Wabasso, Belview, Delhi, Echo, Seaforth, and Vesta.
Please consider your order delivered on the day requested. If we have any difficulties we will contact you by phone.
Services and Products Provided
- Large inventory of fresh cut flowers
- Wedding and Special Event designs
- Funeral Designs
- House Plants – including fairy garden plants
- Large variety of succulents
- Seasonal blooming plants
- Dish Gardens
- Dried floral and silk arrangements
- Gourmet and fruit baskets
- Candy baskets or bouquets
- Gift baskets
- Balloon bouquets
- Greeting cards
- Extensive line of sympathy gift items
- Large variety of unique gift items
- Home Décor
- Seasonal - Greenhouse
- Seasonal – Christmas trees and wreaths
Funeral Homes, Nursing Homes, Hospitals
Occasionally, substitutions may be necessary to create your bouquet due to the availability of certain flowers in various parts of the country. Care is taken to maintain the style, theme and color scheme of the arrangement, using flowers of equal value. Additionally, the substitution of certain keepsake items may be necessary due to increased demand, especially during major holidays. In single-flower arrangements, such as an all rose bouquet, or orchids, we will make every attempt to match the flower type, but may substitute with another color.
Sales Tax Information
Every Internet order you place with us will be charged a sales tax of 6.875%, applied to the amount of the order. This tax rate is based upon the rate our shop is charged, regardless of the destination of your order.
- Please be advised that we are unable to cancel or change any orders already delivered or presently en route to delivery.
- If you find it necessary to cancel or change delivery dates or addresses for any other orders, simply call 507-637-2943.
- We are also unable to accept cancellations or change requests via e-mail.