Wow Your Sweetheart with flowers this Valentines Day! Really show them just how much you care; pick out one or a few of these great ideas paired with a beautiful bouquet to make your Valentine’s together extra special!
- Bring your loved one breakfast with roses; a great way to start the day!
- Have flowers delivered to their office; surprise them in front of their co-workers.
- Buy their favorite bottle of wine, pour a couple glasses and place an arrangement on the table. Be sure to light a few candles too!
- Stop at the movie box and grab a great flick to bring home with their flowers. Pick a movie you’ll both love!
- They know you have a romantic night with dinner and more planned; start the night out right by coming home with flowers.
- Join the Flower Club for your loved one! Start it on Valentine’s Day and have flowers delivered randomly throughout the year. You’ll reap the benefits of how much this gesture means!
- Learn the language of flowers and tell them exactly what the flowers and colors mean, picked just for them.
- Don’t forget the mothers; we know you care about her so much, show your mothers what they means to you too.
- Incorporate some bling right into the flower arrangement. Have a ring attached to the bouquet. Add a beautiful bracelet around the vase of an arrangement of flowers too.
- Create a path of rose petals to your “special destination” (hot tub, couch in front of the game, etc.).
- Attach a note with a memory or personal message to individual flowers; by the end of the evening you will have a full bouquet!
- Send flowers to your sweetheart at work with a note reading, “Looking forward to a romantic weekend.” Surprise them with a getaway!
- Plan something unexpected! You could take your sweetheart ice fishing – surprise them with a bouquet waiting in the icehouse.
- Send flowers early, February 12th or 13th, with a note: “I couldn’t wait to say I Love You.” She’ll be the first to receive Valentine’s Day flowers.
Have a great idea for wowing your sweetheart this Valentine’s Day? Share your tips in the comments below!