Stop by and visit us at our Open House on Sunday, April 27th from 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.!
Register for drawings for Blossom Town Gift Certificates, enjoy refreshments and we will be introducing new Varieties along all of our Green House flowers, plants, succulents, vegetables, herbs and more!
New Green House Items for 2014 Include:
- Verbena -“Wicked Blue”& “Wicked Pink”. Showy bi-color flowers
- Calibrachoa -“Pomegrante Punch”, a deep red with burgundy eye. “Spicy”, a hot orange-red
- Several new bi-color petunias, both spreading & mounding
- St. Augustine Grass – a trailing grass great for containers. A spider-plant look for the sun
- Lady of the Night – a fragrant tropical shrub-like plant with white flowers for part shade
- Harlan Quinn- mounding plant for the shade with lavender flower spikes
- Divine New Guinea Impatiens– the same look & color of traditional bedding impatiens but not susceptible to downy mildew.
- Torenia “Kauai” Series – another shady alternative to bedding impatiens. Several colors
- Kale “Red Russian” – an edible or ornamental vegetable
- Hosta – “Whee!” – a wavy leafed green/yellow
- “Color Festival” – a white leaf with border of greens
- Peony- “Coral Charm”, color just like its name
- Brunnera – three colors of hosta-like plants that deer don’t like
- Hisbiscus- Cherry Cheesecake”, a white-petaled flower with deep pink highlights
We would love to see you at the Green House!
Are you ready to start your garden?! Tell us when you think you’ll be planting in the comments below!