Our retail store is open for business with safety procedures in place.
We will follow guidance from local, state, and federal authorities. We want to serve the community safely and responsibly. You can rely on us to be here for you, and we'll continue to provide the quality product and customer service you deserve.
- Online ordering with zero contact curb-side pickup are an available option.
- Zero contact deliveries are in place. Phone numbers for recipient’s are now required – allowing us to execute safe deliveries.
In-store shopping will follow guidelines mandated to keep our staff and customers safe. We have implemented these additional actions:
- We request customers follow guidelines and wear masks – this extra step protects others, as well as yourself.
- We request that our customers respect the first hour of each day be reserved for individuals who are at a higher risk of COVID-1
- We will limit the number of people inside the shop at one time.
- We request that one to two people per family/group shop to assist with social distancing.
- Product will be displayed and store layout will allow for easy social distancing.
- Sale transactions will be done with extra precautions: Customers and team members will remain 6 feet apart at all times.
- Plexiglass shield on register has been installed.
- All door handles and high traffic areas will be sanitized multiple times throughout the day.