Our greenhouse will be open for business – but will follow guidance from local, state, and federal authorities. We want to serve the community safely and responsibly – however, your shopping experience will look different as we alter operations to provide a safe and sanitized environment for everyone. You can rely on us for your gardening essentials, and we'll continue to provide the quality product and customer service you deserve.
1. Online ordering and curb-side pickup are an available option.
2. In-store shopping will follow strict guidelines from the MN Dept. of Ag. to keep our staff and customers safe. We are modifying our store layout for a one-way shopping experience – including taking these additional actions.
We request that our customers respect the first hour of each day be reserved for individuals who are at a higher risk of COVID-19.
- We request that our customers respect the first hour of each day be reserved for individuals who are at a higher risk of COVID-1
- We will limit the number of people inside the greenhouse at one time.
- We request that one person per family shops to assist with social distancing.
- Dedicated entrances and exits will enable one-way traffic flow.
- Product will be displayed in a way that allows for easy social distancing.
Sale transactions will be done with extra precautions: Customers and team members will remain 6 feet apart at all times. Plexiglass shield on register have been installed. Counters will be sanitized after each transaction. Merchandise returns or exchanges will be unavailable.
Gloves will be worn by each team member, and staff will wash hands immediately after removing gloves. We encourage customers to wear their garden gloves while shopping.
All door handles will be cleaned repeatedly throughout the day.
Note: The indoor gift, home, and floral area of our store will remain temporarily closed.