Close your eyes and imagine for a minute that you are walking through a quaint little Christmas village decorated with lights, garland, ornaments and other things that sparkle. Each home and shop that you stroll into has its own unique style that sets it apart from the others. Now open your eyes and glance around your home. Envision the decorating possibilities and unique pieces you could incorporate.
There are many different ways to decorate for the holidays using greenery, but here are eight ideas that you may not have thought of.
- Use garland to decorate pendant lighting in your kitchen. This is a great way to add holiday cheer to your kitchen without adding clutter to your serving areas.
- Cheer up your entryway with a tree topper pot. Create and design your own unique tree topper using five simple steps.
- Hang your wreath from a curtain rod, no nails or wall space required. Simply use festive holiday ribbon to hang the wreath directly from your curtain rod and spice it up with bold colored bulbs. You can use this same hanging method to adorn your staircase.
- Make a bold statement by hanging a wreath chandler from your ceiling. Learn how to create one here.
- Create an evergreen centerpiece accented with candles, pine cones, or rustic ornaments. Another wonderful centerpiece idea is fresh cut flowers. Long-stem red roses inside a tall sliver or black vase are perfect for a holiday gathering with friends.
- Decorate your fresh cut tree with fruit, feathers, glass ornaments, ribbon, or pine cones. The possibilities are endless! We just couldn’t help but mention one traditional decorating idea.
- Adorn your front door with a beautiful holiday carnation wreath. Make your own using fresh flowers.
- Wrap garland, thick ribbon and lights around columns inside or outside of your home. Turn an otherwise plain placeholder into a thing of beauty.
Let us help make your holiday decorating vision a reality. Stop in to see our fresh cut Christmas trees, tree toppers, tree topper pots, wreaths, garland and greens.
Ready to put together your Holiday Decor and pots? We’ve got the fun fillers, greens and pieces to make your pots and decor unique! Stop in and find your favorite decor. Happy decorating!
How do you use greenery to decorate your home for the holidays? Comment with your unique ideas, we would love to hear them!